Nonpareil Boutique Haul


posted by RamblingRose26 on , , , ,

1 comment

Hello!
My order from nonpareil boutique arrived yesterday. This was my first time ordering from their website, but I'm very pleased with their service.
It came all in a bubble lined envelope. And the NYX eye pencil and the primer had extra bubble wrap arroud them :)  
So it came all in perfect conditions.

What I ordered:
- ELF Studio Powder Brush
- ELF Minerak Infused Face Primer
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
- Red Cherry False Lashes in #46 (these I ordered for my sister but now I wanna get my self some false lashes from Red Cherry)

I will review the primer once I have a solid opinion about it. Which should take a month or close to it.

I'm sorry that I still haven't done the review on the eyeko eyeliner pen, but the truth is that I am waiting to get my eyebrows done tomorrow ;O

---
XoX
Rambling Rose
26

1 comment

Leave a Reply