Q&A with Laura :)


posted by RamblingRose26

3 comments


It's time for another Q&A. With the lovely Laura from lora505.blogspot.com

 
Fashion:
1- How do you describe your style?
I like to be comfy, I love leggings with a longish top and a nice belt :). I also love my jeans.
2- What is your favorite piece of clothing?
Humm right now probably my tops that come off one shoulder if you get me :/ .


3- What is the predominant color in your closet?
At the minute it’s white :) I love white t-shirts, they go with anything you can dress them up or down and a great colour for summer.


4- What is your favorite accessory?
My scarfs, I always wear scarfs when ever I can get away with it, through winter I wear them everyday.


Beauty / Makeup:

1-What are the makeup products you can't leave the house without?
Through the day I have a lip conditioner, lipstick and lipgloss in my bag.
If it’s for a night out I take bronzer, eyeliner and a lipstick with me.



2-If I gave you $150, what beauty items that you don't own would you buy?
There a quite a few mac lipsticks I‘m wanting, I’m addicted and also mac eyeshadows.

3-What are your top 5 beauty/makeup products?



1. Face and body foundation
2. Paint pots for an eyeshadow base
3. Mascara
4. Eyeliner
5. Bronzer

4-What is your favorite brand of makeup?
I’m really into mac right now  love all there different colours and they have so many things whatever you need they have it :)


Random:

1- Do you like reality TV? If yes, what is your favorite reality show?
Yeah I love reality shows! agghhh so hard to pick a favorite, I’ll say big brother as its nearly over :( but I love shows like kendra, hollys world, the hills all them kind of shows.


2- What is your favorite TV series?
Humm I love ghost whisperer, friends is great, an oldy but still one that can be watched over and over.
 

3- What is your favorite song at the moment?
I’m loving billonaire by travie mccoy and bruno mars.

4- What is your favorite movie?
I have a lot of favorites, lake house, ps i love you , 50 first dates,coyote ugly I could go on and on lol.

3 comments

Leave a Reply