Nicki Minaj by O.P.I.


posted by RamblingRose26 on

1 comment

After Katy Perry, now is Nicki Minaj turn to join O.P.I. and launch her special edition line. This collection was inspired by the songs of her debut album. There are 6 different colors: one with a shatter effect, two with glitter, one with a 3D effect and the other two are very bright colors.



Metalic 4 life: This is probably the color I'm most excited about. It is a super pretty charcoal glitter. I think this would add a touch of edginess to a girly outfit. 
Save me: Has small silver glitter mixed with blue and holographic bar glitter in a clear base.
Pink Friday: This is such a pretty bubblegum pink, it reminds me of the lip colors Nicki usually rocks.
Super Bass Shatter: This a glittery deep magenta shatter polish. Since I'm not into the crackle effect, at all, this doesn't really say anything to me!
Did it on 'Em: This is a bright lime green, which a lot of bloggers have been comparing to the one in the Shrek collection.
Fly: Vibrant teal blue.
 Have any of you tried this yet? 
As I said the metallic 4 life was my favorite, 'cause honestly I think I've never seen anything like that...I just love the hexagonal chunks of glitter! What is your favorite?

See swatches here: http://nailsandnoms.com/2012/01/opi-nicki-minaj-collection-swatches-review/

Much love,
RamblingRose26




1 comment

Leave a Reply