Essence Nail Polishes


posted by RamblingRose26 on

No comments

This month I got myself 4 new colors of nail polishes, from essence. I got:

+ 09 Get the fever
+ 23 Sundancer
+ 30 You're the one
+ 22 What do u think?


MY THOUGHTS ABOUT THEM:

+ You're the one: It's a deep pink. Very pigmented, I did 2 coats but you can go with just one.
+ Sundancer: It's my least favorite. It's not very pigmented, I needed 3 coats to get even. And I wish it was more bright.
+ Get the fever: I love this one, it was my "nails of last week", it is also very pigmented. It's a very pretty deep orange.
+ What do u think?: This is a very nice coral color. I think it's perfect for summer and looks great if use it on your toes with some cute sandals.

Overall: They are all easy too apply and they dry quickly ("colour&go"). I definitely recommend this nail polishes for summer.
---
You can get this polishes at ULTA.com for $0.99.

Here are them all aplied:


-----
Quick Tip: Store your nail polishes on your fridge. It will make them last longer.
---

xox
Much Love

Leave a Reply