50 questions


posted by RamblingRose26 on

No comments

I saw this on Laura's blog and I really wanted to do it.
=)

50 Questions ...

Where were you 3 hours ago?
At the mall.

Who are you in love with?
 My boyfriend ;D

Have you ever eaten a crayon?
No…

Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
Yes, a pink pen and a pink gloss I just bought at H&M.

When is the last time you went to the mall?
I just got home from the mall xD

Are you wearing socks right now?
Yes, and they are black!

Does your family have a car worth over £2,000?
Yes.

When was the last time you drove out of town?
I don’t drive, yet :(

Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?
No, I didn’t have the time to do that since I started college.

Are you hot?
Hot as ice LOL

What was the last thing you had to drink?
Milk ;)

What are you wearing right now?
A straps top with a jacket over it, skinny jeans, converse and a headband.

Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it?
I do not have a car xD

Last food that you ate?
Cereals.

Where were you last week at this time?
Probably at the computer just like now.


Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?
Yes, and I really want to show you what I got. But I forgot my camera at home.
So I can only do an haul post next week :S

When is the last time you ran?
Uuuh I can not remember…

What's the last sporting event you watched?
Probably a soccer match.

What is your favorite animal?
Cats xD

Have you been in love?
Yes :)

Your dream vacation?
Somewhere in the USA…Miami; LA; Las Vegas; NY; Wilmington…

Last person's house you were in?
My boyfriend’s house

Worst injury you've ever had?
I broke my foot when I was 11/12 years old.

Do you miss anyone right now?
My parents and my sister =/

Last play you saw? 
Can’t remember.

What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?
Uh… I don’t think I have a secret weapon. Maybe some flirting eye contact?!

What are your plans for tonight?
Study maths…

Who is the last person you sent a My Space message or comment?
I don’t use myspace.

Next trip you are going to take?
I have no idea!

Ever go to camp?
Yes I went camping with some friends this summer, for the first time ever!


Were you an honor roll student in school?
Nope.

What do you want to know about the future?
Never thought about it…but I think I don’t want to know anything.

 
Are you wearing any perfume or cologne..?
Yes, Fantasy by Britney Spears.

Are you due sometime this year for a doctor's visit?
Nope.

Where is your best friend?
At work.

How is your best friend?
 Tired, she just told me on the phone…

Do you have a tan?
Oh man! Talk me about that.
During winter I tend to get really pale so this year I was planning on ordering some St. Moriz from the UK…Bad news? They do not ship it to Portugal because of some airlines conditions…
I am so sad about it… I really want St. Moriz!

What are you listening to right now?
My housemates talking in the kitchen xD

Do you collect anything?
I think I’m starting to collect makeup :)

Who is the biggest gossiper you know?
My cousin M. xD

Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over?
Never, I don’t drive so…

Have you ever drank your soda from a straw...?
Nope.

What does your last text message say?
“Not yet…”

  Do you like hot sauce?
Not really.

Last time you took a shower?
Last night.

Do you need to do laundry?
Unfortunately.

What is your heritage?
Portuguese

Are you someone's best friend?
Yesss :)

Are you rich?
Not even close.

What were you doing at 12AM last night?
Brushing my teeth probably.

---
Next week you can expect an haul post :D
If you do this please tell me on the comments, because I would love to see it :)

Much love,
RamblingRose26

Leave a Reply